Is there an odour around your house or garden, or can you smell something on council-controlled land?

Try to pinpoint where the smell is coming from. Is it from:

If the smell is coming from your property this could indicate a problem with your sewage/wastewater system such as a blocked pipe.  You should call a plumber to investigate.  Please note this is at your expense.

If the smell is coming from a stormwater drain or from a council facility please call us and register a complaint so we can investigate the cause.

  • 6686 4444 (business hours)
  • 6626 6954 (after hours / weekends)

still not clear? ask crystal a question